HR Process Consulting
Our HR process consultants work with our clients in identifying and aligning HR business processes with the overall business objectives of the organization. Based on our understanding of our clients business and the existing best practices in the industry we advise appropriate corrective HR process to facilitate better ROI on people investments.
We offer consulting in following areas:
- HR Process Audit- HR audit is like an annual health check up of the HR function in an organization. We determine the effectiveness at maximizing the contribution of human capital. At Mark Our Mark, HR audit is a very comprehensive, exhaustive and detailed evaluation of ‘end to end’ HR processes which addresses all critical areas such as: HR Cost, HRD activities, HR Process and Practices such as: Health, Environment and Safety, Legal Compliance, Quality, Personnel policies, HR planning, staffing, HR climate etc.
- Human Performance Improvement (HPI)- Human performance improvement is the systematic process of discovering and analyzing important human performance gaps, planning for future improvements in human performance, designing and developing cost-effective and ethically justifiable interventions to close performance gaps, implementing the interventions, and evaluating the financial and non-financial results.
- Running Assessment centers- Personality assessment can help individual and the group to function better in an organizational system. We at Mark Our Mark can help run assessment centers. Assessment centers will be equipped with various psychometric surveys and tools to help individuals and groups. These instruments can help individuals in their personality development and groups in their dynamics and to evolve as a successful team to win for the organization. To name a few we can run MBTI, PREDICTIVE INDEX and so many other tools for your people in better understanding themselves and their group.
- Retention Management- Every one agrees that it is very expensive and painful to replace an existing employee. The hiring and training costs are exorbitantly high. Therefore, organizations need to retain their talent and reduce employee turn over. We use rapport rating techniques to assess the ‘flight risk’ of your existing employees and recommend appropriate retention strategies.
- Compensation Studies- As a part of this process, we prepare job descriptions, evaluate job levels, titles, compile salaries across levels, ensure external competitiveness and internal equity in pay.
- Policy & Procedure formulation- In many countries, internal and external parameters change frequently which makes it imperative to have checks and balances in place from time to time. To facilitate this, we help organizations formulate or revamp policies and procedures, based on changes in the business environment. We take into account existing trends and include best practices while formulating policies and procedures for our clients. We also design employee only web portal or employee hand books to disseminate policies and procedures with in the organization.